The Spillville City Council held a special meeting at the Spillville City Hall at 6:00 PM. on Thursday, January 13, 2022. Mayor Straube called the meeting to order with the following councilmen present Schmitt, Backes, Wermers, Kelsay and Taylor. Absent, none.
Representatives from Origin Designs (formerly IIW) were present to discuss water projects and funding availability for the city.
Motion by Kelsay, second by Schmitt to hire Origin Design for $5800 to update the water study. Motion Carried.
Discussed the 2023 budget.
The W-2’s have been prepared and the wages for 2021 are as follows:
- Reed Backes City Council | $280.00
- Daniel Bohr Maintenance Help | $6689.34
- Sandra Elsbernd Library Aide | $5394.50
- Shirley Francis Museum Director | $6271.76
- Andrew Hackman City Council | $260.00
- Sharon Kleve Museum Guide | $2330.62
- Mary Klimesh Museum Guide | $3756.77
- Ryan Koshatka City Council | $200.00
- Patricia Krivachek Museum Guide | $1952.10
- Quinn Kruckman Museum Guide | $1705.57
- Ruth Kuhn Library Director | $7585.02
- Joane Kulish City Clerk | $15686.84
- Sharon Mashek Museum Guide | $1389.01
- Kathleen Meyer Museum Guide | $517.03
- Ervin Ott Snow Removal | $549.70
- Brayden Novak-Phillips Maintenance | $4314.00
- Jessica Phillips Mowing | $237.93
- Larry Phillips Maintenance | $58005.97
- Darrell Schmitt City Council | $300.00
- Tom Straube City Council | $300.00
- Billie Wagner Museum Guide | $2186.05
- Renee Wagner Mayor | $800.00
Meeting Adjourned 6:59
Attest: Joane Kulish, City Clerk